Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Posers

With my new computer up and running, I was finally able to get to these photos I took last weekend of the pups. I realized I hadn't taken any nice pictures of them together in a while. They really do seem to enjoy getting their pictures taken, even on a crowded bench. 

Valentine's Day-5063
This is probably my new favorite picture of the dogs together. I love it. 

Valentine's Day-5050
They really are such cute posers, but you have no idea how long it took to get them that way!

Valentine's Day-5070
Their favorite part. "Okay!"






5 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures, adorable dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - here's my question:
    How long did the two of them last on that one bench!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a hard time getting a good picture of both of my dogs at the same time. Normally one looks good and the other is blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful dogs!! Dante and Ziva are slowly learning to pose together but it's always a challenge. :-)

    DzDogs.com

    ReplyDelete