Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WW: Another Tournament, Another Title

This past weekend, I headed up to the Canadian border once again for flyball, though this time, I stayed on the US side of the border.

UOD Ptera-3071

Once again, Ptera ran awesome, and I couldn't possibly be more proud of her.

UOD Ptera-3075

Once again, Ptera came home with another 500+ points, and raked in a new title.

UOD Ptera-5126


She is now Paleoterrorist No Fly List FDCh-S, RATI

Photos are by Squirrel Patrol Photography, who was one of three photographers at the tournament this past weekend (I was also one of those three). I am so happy he got some awesome pictures of Ptera running.

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are glorious! I'm so happy she did well, and I'm so happy you have these photos to treasure!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete