Monday, May 20, 2013

Mischief Monday: Koira Needs Dentures

I mentioned in the post on Saturday that I took both the dogs with me to the park when I went to take pictures of my 6 month old nephew. Well, Koira was a bit of a loud mouth at the time, because she is used to being the center of attention.

Koira Bark

Koira Bark


Koira Bark


Desmond 6 month photos-3356


Who else thinks Koira needs some dentures? Somehow, she manages to be completely toothless in all of these pictures. I think it is particularly impressive in the second picture, since you can see the entire inside of her mouth- and yet, no teeth!

10 comments:

  1. Now you know what she will look like as an old granny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! But what a beauty, teeth or no teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moley! Please tell me she really has teeth?
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, the poor old lady! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! What a goof. Maybe she was looking for pity; poor toothless dog is being ignored! ;)
    It is very impressive though, I have to agree with that!

    xoxo
    Marquie, Lassie & Petal

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny as all get out! She sure does look toothless! Bet she could even con the tooth fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha! Yeth! Denthurth are needed!

    Mathon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL the strange case of the vanishing teeth. Good one!

    ReplyDelete