Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Couple Favorites

I have a couple new favorite pictures of the dogs.

We went down to visit my sister so I could take 6 month photos of my nephew. While we were at the park, I had to get some pictures of the dogs too.

Pallo hopped up on the bench next to my sister while my nephew was getting a snack. I thought the rather plain metal bench ended up making an interesting background for this picture.


Pallo Bench


Then we headed over to a spot in the sun to warm up a little. Since we were changing location and lighting, I switched up my camera settings, and snapped a test picture of Koira. It ended up being one of my favorites.

Koira Field


It was an adventure to try to take pictures of my nephew while holding onto both the dogs. We made sure the dogs got a chance to go down to the river and swim a bit first, to get off the edge of their excitement  but Koira still felt the need to be a bit barky. I guess she isn't used to not being the center of attention.

Koira Bench

7 comments:

  1. I totally feel ya. Helping my sister with her family portraits in a park was a blast but also a challenge. Managing a 3 yr old boy and a 7 month old dachshund was an adventure. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!

    Love those pictures!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Pallo looks a lot like my friend's dog, Zeus: http://buhundblog.com/post/44433733989

    Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I really love that picture of Pallo, the bench does make for a cool looking background!
    Petal gets barky too when she's not the center of attention, haha. Poor, neglected (hah! yeah right!) Koira. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Pallo's quizzical expression, and agree that the bench is a wonderful background. Great photos!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all 3 photos but the middle one really is special with all the swirly bokeh :)

    ReplyDelete