Friday, June 15, 2012

We're Back

Oops. I kind of took a two week blogging vacation, completely unannounced. Unfortunately, I got hurt at work almost two weeks ago, which means I've been doing a lot of laying in bed. The dogs have been doing a lot of laying in bed as well. This means that the few pictures I have taken in the past two weeks look like this.

Canon 1497

Or even like this, as she sinks farther down into the dog bed.

Canon 1499

I've been doing a bit better, so last night I actually drove up to our flyball practice. My teammates are about the most awesome people in the world, because when I got there and asked if someone else could work my dogs, because they are going totally stir crazy and I couldn't do it myself, they totally stepped up to the plate and got it done.

Which is good, because Koira really wanted someone to play with her.
Canon 1569

Which meant that for only the effort of driving up there and then sitting watching all the dogs practice, I got to end the night with this.

Canon 1579

I just love the happy tired smile I get from Koira when she has had a chance to run and work. (And you may notice a brand new summer picnic-themed collar on her.)

Canon 1577


I do have a question for you guys though. Have you ever been to BlogPaws? What are the essentials that must be brought along?


Canon 1571

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Sorry to hear you got hurt :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear you were injured. But I am glad the dogs were there to keep you company while you healed. Take it easy and hopefully you'll be back working with Koira again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are back to 100% asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man - sorry you got hurt, glad Koira could get a run in!

    Never been to BlogPaws, but I get the emails announcing it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you back! That sucks that you got hurt at work. I sure hope your recovery goes quickly and it's not too serious. I just love that pic of Koira laying on the bed! Her nose and pink freckly chin are adorable!! And what a happy girl after she got out to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Koira, Jet here.

    OMD, sorry to hear about your human's injury. Speedy recovery wishes are emanating (vocab builder) from Casa Jet.

    Your collar is gorgeous, fits the season.

    Wish we were going to Blogpaws... :(
    Have fun for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Sorry to hear that; I hope you are better! Wonderful photos as usually - the first one is the BEST! Give lots of kisses to the model! x Teje & Nero

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying you get better soon! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pup looks so dang happy. What a sweet thing. Wishing for your speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete