Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

Or, well, I'm a day late, but I was busy yesterday. We had a lot of stuff to do, including heading up to flyball practice, which was great. Pallo was having some ball dropping issues, and his box turns looked terrible for once. I had someone else in the club run him. First time someone other than me did it, and he couldn't have cared less. I think I could officially send him off to a tournament with anyone and he would run just dandy.

Koira's x-ray analysis came back clean, so no hip, knee, or back injuries, and no signs of any inflammation of tissue either. I will get her to the chiropractor for an adjustment, and see if that helps, and otherwise am doing just gentle exercise for a few weeks (no frisbee, no flyball).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pallo had a ball last night. Got a little out of control for the holiday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Getting out of control like that leads to sleeping with strangers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which leads to wide eyed regret the next morning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hope everyone had a happy, and safe, St. Patrick's Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment