Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dog Themed Holiday Decor

On Facebook last week, Jodi from Kol's Notes shared a link for this awesome holiday printable. I just had to print it and use it as part of our holiday decor this year.

Holiday Frame-3119


I downloaded the free PDF file and converted it to a JPG in order to print it. Then I used an online print option at a local store to print the artwork at 11x14. I picked up a cheap 11x14 picture frame at the dollar store, some Christmas themed washi tape at a craft store, and decorated the framed artwork with the washi tape and a single bow. I love the clean white/black of the artwork, and just wanted to jazz it up a little without it becoming cluttered or overbearing. Overall, I think it turned out great, and the project cost less than $10 all together for the photo printing, frame, and washi tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment