Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ruben's Autumn Photos

After one of my flyball team mates saw my photos from Koira and Pallo's fall photo shoot, she mentioned that she wished she had photos like that of her dog Ruben. So I offered to do some fall photos of Ru for her. I think they turned out pretty good, myself. Of course, Ru was an awesome poser. Some jerky and string cheese had him putting his feet up on the rail and looking at the camera like a dream.

Ru-0046

Ru-0091

Ru-0083

Ru-0068

Ru-0102

Ru-0173

Ru-0125

8 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Perfect fall shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! Ru is just the sweetest! What a handsome guy. You captured him so wonderfully. I know these photos will be treasured forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did a fantastic job on these! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos, you've got backlit photos nailed!

    ReplyDelete