Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Okay, so two different Wednesday posts. I couldn't manage to be wordless this Wednesday, so this is how I'm fixing that!

What I'm loving this Wednesday:

Going to the park with Elizabeth, her brother, their dog, and my pups, and having a great time this morning.

I'm loving my two amazing new pieces of art, both a canvas print of this picture:

And the hand painted version of this picture:


I'm loving the idea of running Koira at flyball practice tomorrow, because finally, its become fun for both of us. She finally seems to be enjoying the time we spend practicing, and gets excited when she realizes where we are headed.

I'm loving that I found an elongated exercise ball of the right size to use for both Koira and Pallo, and they are getting awesome workouts on the ball.

6 comments:

  1. We love the second picture!!! Great action shot!

    AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks and The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have some amazing photos of your dogs! glad you're enjoying your summer with them.

    Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man -- such beautiful pictures. The first one looks like a poster I'd hang on my wall. :)

    Today at work, my coworker asked our manager what Flyball was -- guess who was able to tell them quite a bit about it? I thank you for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ximena- You should try to come to one of our tournaments or demos, since you are in the area. The Marion County Fair in Salem at the State Fairgrounds has flyball the 8th, 9th, and 10th.

    And of course, there are three flyball teams based in Portland if you ever want to give the sport a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and a good day to remember the positives.

    ReplyDelete