And, thank you to Carrie from All Things Dog Blog for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!
I guess I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself, then pass the award on to fifteen other blogs!
So, here goes:
1. I received a college degree three and a half years ago and have not once used it.
2. I really want almost every dog breed, and I change my favorite every time I am around each breed. One day it Border Collies (which I find at the park), the next a Whippet or Greyhound (at Lure Coursing practice), then a Belgian Tervuren (from my flyball team), etc, etc.
3. I grew up without TV, cooking on a woodstove (which also heated our water and our house), and without a flushing style toilet. Seriously, my childhood resembles most people's grandparents or great grandparents growing up.
4. I like pink. I'll admit it. I especially like bright pink with lime green, or mellow pink with brown.
5. I really dislike cities. I don't like being in them, driving through them, or really anything about them. Going to visit for a day doesn't even appeal much, but I would for sure never be able to live in one.
6. I regularly plan what I would do if I win the lottery but rarely ever play the lottery.
7. I spend way too much time thinking about flyball, training flyball, flyball equipment, flyball tournaments, vehicles I want to make all said flyball stuff easier, and on and on.
Moving on to the fifteen bloggers I want to share this award with (in no particular order):
1. Life With Sofie
4. Greyhounds CAN Sit
5. Just A Pup
7. Winnie's Dog Blog
8. Gardening with Wyatt
9. Homestead.....From Scratch
10. Nats Dogs
11. Alsea Acres Goat Cheese
12. An English Shepherd
14. Danes Can Q
15. Honey the Great Dane
Congradulations to everyone, I greatly enjoy reading your blogs (and a lot of other ones as well, but I had to limit this to 15).
And don't forget to comment on any post between Monday and Friday (today) this week to be entered in our leather collar giveaway!