Saturday, February 10, 2018

Hike at Mike Miller

Last weekend, I spent Sunday at the coast for my birthday. One of my favorite things to do while there is hike the trails at a tiny little local park called Mike Miller. The trails wind through old growth spruce forests that just embody Oregon to me.

February Hike-8250
The littles, with a creeper in the background

I've done this hike enough to know which are my favorite places to stop and take photos, though the lighting and time of day make a difference as well.

February Hike-8243
Dash

Even though this is a short little trail, about a mile loop, I absolutely love stopping and hiking here. The loop may be short, but there is a lot of up and down hill, which makes it feel more like a real hike.

February Hike-8257
Flynn

I am sure it won't be long before I head back to Mike Miller again.

February Hike-8218
Ptera, who wasn't cooperating


No comments:

Post a Comment