Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WW: Another Tournament, Another Title

This past weekend, I headed up to the Canadian border once again for flyball, though this time, I stayed on the US side of the border.

UOD Ptera-3071

Once again, Ptera ran awesome, and I couldn't possibly be more proud of her.

UOD Ptera-3075

Once again, Ptera came home with another 500+ points, and raked in a new title.

UOD Ptera-5126


She is now Paleoterrorist No Fly List FDCh-S, RATI

Photos are by Squirrel Patrol Photography, who was one of three photographers at the tournament this past weekend (I was also one of those three). I am so happy he got some awesome pictures of Ptera running.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are glorious! I'm so happy she did well, and I'm so happy you have these photos to treasure!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete