Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Fall Color

I found some awesome fall color despite most of the trees being stripped bare from the wind, and had to take the opportunity to take some photos of the dogs.

I'm lucky that my dogs are generally good at posing and figure out the game pretty quick. But that doesn't mean I don't get some hilarious outtakes sometimes.

Fall-9847
Skeptical dogs are skeptical

They do know how to pose for a pretty photo, though.

Fall-9851
Posing like pros


8 comments:

  1. What beautiful colours! I luffs both photos, a bit of doggie character coming through in the first one, pawfect
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour! I love this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shot! Great job posing guys.
    Love & biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL love the first one!! Great posing guys and we love all the Fall color :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! That first picture is priceless! heheh
    You two are adorable! What's more impressive is the balance you two have posing on that chair! That is great! :)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrreat phodography! I am quite new around here and I just found your blogso I am following you!
    From Vancouver,
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love looking at those beautiful pictures!!! Autumn is such an amazing season with gorgeous colors!!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those skeptical faces! So funny.

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete