Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Fleece Jumpsuit

Birthday-8745



For my birthday last week, I went out and spent a few days with my mom. One of the things we did was finish this sewing project for Koira- a custom fitted fleece jumpsuit. It is super soft on the inside, shiny on the outside, and water resistant. A zipper added on the top from her neck to halfway down her back makes it easy to put on and take off.

Birthday-8751
The zipper causes the lumps on the back of the jumpsuit when Koira holds her head high.


Birthday-8746

3 comments:

  1. Love your jumpsuit! The color looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jumpsuit and I love that it's also water resistant. Nice colour, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! You should to a "how to" post. :-) Or maybe I just need to meet you for a sewing day sometime!

    ReplyDelete