Monday, June 25, 2012

BlogPaws Wrap-up

Canon 1862
Koira at BlogPaws, posing with the floor stickers
I could write about a million posts about BlogPaws probably. But, really, nothing would describe the experience. You just need to go if you get the chance. It was great meeting the faces behind so many of the blogs I read, and meeting so many new faces from blogs I hadn't previously followed.

Canon 1949
Koira with Snoopy from Snoopy's Dog Blog
The sessions were interesting, and a ton of information was shared. I can't even process it much right now.

Canon 1941
The crew from It's a Weinerful Life
The sponsors were all great. I had so many bags of loot that I had to keep making trips back to the hotel room to drop everything off. I came home and spent over two hours sorting through everything.

Canon 1932
Eyes really are the window to the soul

I now have piles of cards from a ton of bloggers I met who I need to check out. Another, separate pile of cards from sponsors I need to contact.

Canon 1873
Koira posing outside in the sun with 
Also, huge bag full of treats and food that the dogs (and Martha too!) get to sample over the coming days and weeks. If they tried one of everything right now, they would probably eat their own weight in new food!

Canon 1936


I have a ton of product to try out too. I'm looking forward to really getting into the bags of everything and seeing what all is there and trying it.

Canon 1929

And, of course, I'll need to make a trip to the store to use some coupons we received for free bags of food, free cans of food, free FreshPet (Koira's favorite table to visit), and some money off of some great products.

Canon 1922


Anything food-wise that we won't use here will get sent over to the local Humane Society, who is always happy to receive food donations.

Canon 1910


The weekend was great. Thank you to BlogPaws, all the sponsors, and all the attendees, for making it a great experience.

Canon 1889




11 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you. Sorry we didn't get to talk more. We were burnt out and wanting to head out for our long drive by the time we ran into you. Great photo of Snoopy and Koira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely pictures ^^

    I'm totally jealous of your swag, and looking forward to hearing reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great time! Love the pictures and you got lots of great freebies!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you were attending Blogpaws! Sounds like you had a great time and got lots of loot! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH look at that!!! We love the pictures. Great job. It was great talking to you and please keep in touch with us. We love to hear what is going on in your neck of the woods. We will let you know when we go near you guys. We love doing road trips down in Oregon. ;)

    ~Weinerful Gang~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great pictures! I was so caught up in the event I only took 5 pictures the whole weekend. I guess I'll have to do better next year.

    Happy Monday!
    Coby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, I was a bad picture taker. I had my camera the whole time and took a handful of pics on the last day. Oh well....next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so glad that I was able to meet you and your two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BlogPaws sounds awesome--and those photos are just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are (characteristically) lovely! What a fun event. :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Guys,

    It was so fun to hang out with you!!

    Love your pics!! In that one with Koira and I you would never know it was windy if it was just Koira!! Haha - My fur looks funny :)

    Wags to all

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete