Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dogs on stuff

Well, here it is, Saturday once again. There is an awesome blog hop happening (at bottom of post). And, I have pictures. Of my dogs. On stuff.

Pallo was looking especially cute in this picture


Koira decided to show off her goofy side

And I apparently can't resist taking pictures of my dog's paws. I think I need to join Dog Paw Picture Takers Anonymous.

And Koira needs to join Barking Anonymous. She now thinks she needs to BARK. BARK. BARK. every time she sees the camera.

Where as Pallo has gotten so good at patiently laying still in whatever position I put him while I snap picture after picture of him from every angle imaginable. This, from the dog I couldn't get to hold still for a decent picture so much as six months ago.

But in any case, here is the blog hop:

5 comments:

  1. I love photos of Pallo - I'm always surprised by how small he is!

    Koira is just yelling that she wants you to stop taking photos and start playing. :)

    And I love taking photos of the girls' paws, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that first picture of Koira :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all,

    I love to bark most anytime my Human moves. It's not too popular, but I like to do it anyway.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Im new to this Blog Hop thing, but Im lovin it already. I love your Blog!

    View My new Blog about my New Chihuahua Puppy and her race in the Cutest Pups of July Contest at http://divalavega.blogspot.com

    Remember to Vote for DIVA at www.cutepuppypicture.com, every last vote is greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete