Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Ptera!

Two years (and two days) ago I brought home the Tiny Terror for an overnight trial. I actually called and told her people I didn't think it would work, before changing my mind and deciding I couldn't possibly give her up.

Ptera-0073
The announcement picture I shared on Facebook the day I decided she was staying

She has been sweet, great with cats, other dogs, and kids.

Ptera and Trex-5021
Too many cuddlers, not enough lap

Natural rat hunting ability, but also a natural desire to want to learn and to do things with me, rather than just off by herself.

Barn Hunt Instinct Title Ribbon-2220
Her first competition, first ribbon, and first title

She learned to be an excellent poser for photos in no time. From no understanding of leash walking and a fear of just about every noise outside on her first walk to this.

One Year-7966
One year old

I couldn't be more happy about bringing this little girl home. Here's to many more years.

Ribbons-7148
All the way to getting her Flyball Master title

3 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day! It looks like she's been the perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Here's to many more years of love, and fun together. Happy Gotcha Day. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day Ptera :) We hope you had a great day and were very spoilt. Milo, Jet & Arli

    ReplyDelete