From Brando and Bogart, I recieved the Kreativ Blogger Award.
For this award, I am supposed to share 10 things you may not know about my dogs.
1. Koira is way more mellow than Pallo in the house.
2. I am pretty sure Pallo used to be named Taco, because he responds strongly to that word.
3. Pallo graduated from his basic obedience class and received his CGC (Canine Good Citizen) within three months of me adopting him from the shelter.
4. As far as I can tell, the only training Pallo had before I adopted him was learning to sit.
5. I adopted my first dog, Koira, on the spur of the moment, and was technically not allowed to have pets of any kind at the apartment I lived in at the time.
6. I adopted Martha (my cat) from a garage sale, after jokingly asking if the cat was for sale.
7. Pallo is afraid of cats, including Martha.
8. Koira loves chasing cats when they run, but is afraid of Martha (who was bigger than Koira when I first brought her home) and will immediately throw on the brakes if any cat turns around and raises a paw at her.
9. Koira snores (and is snoring right now)
10. No balls are allowed in my house. Pallo gets way too annoying throwing it for himself over and over, so he doesn't get any inside.
Now, for the passing on of the award to six blogs I enjoy.
Tricks for Treats
Two Greyhound Town
A filly's best friend
An English Shepherd
The other award I recieved was from Tricks for Treats, who awarded me with the Liebster Award.
Here are the "rules" for this award:
The blogs I am passing this award on to are:
Bounce, Bark, Run
Cedes of Change
Crazy Coulee and Little Lacey
Just a Pup
Please take the award and pass it on! And thank you, again, to Brando and Bogart and Tricks for Treats for passing on these awesome awards to me!